Visit the Beautiful City of Ely (30 minutes away)
We run a minibus trip to Ely on Thursday’s, leaving Fields End at 9.30am and returning from Ely at 3pm. Price is £10 per seat, please book your seat in reception. We have a limited number of seats (15), so be quick! We are running the bus every Thursday from 10th May – Thursday 10th September 2018.
Things to see:
- Ely Cathedral.
- Oliver Cromwell’s House.
- Great local market on Thursdays, in the market square.
- Walk by the picturesque, Great River Ouse.
- Visit the famous, family run traditional English tea room called Peacocks, down by the river
- Various other pubs, restaurants and eateries for lunch.
- Waterside Antique shop is a popular location, near Peacocks tea room.
No need to worry about parking or having a wee tipple with lunch, just hop on and off at the meeting points, given to you when you book your seat.